- Complying with various design and applicable manufacturing codes, such as ASME,
TEMA, IS, DIN, JIS, AD MERKBLATT
- Fabrication control as per established procedure, Approved QAP, Drawing & Inspection
- Welding qualification: WPS, PQR, WPQ as per applicable code under witness of leading
- Welder qualification and performance evaluation
- Raw Material Test: chemical composition, Mechanical Properties, Hardness Test,
Intergranular Corrosion Test (IGC) as per ASTM A 262, PMI testing, Macro Test and
- Mock-up Test: Macro test, Pull-out Test and leak path identification for tube to
tube sheet joint.
- NDT: UT, RT, LPT, MPT, Ferroxyl Test, Visual Inspection and Dimension check,
Hydrostatic Pressure Test, Air Jet Leak Test and Pneumatic test, Helium leak test,
Vacuum Box test are offered as per approved QAP.